Furnace Precision Tune Up
Having your furnace, boiler, or heat pump checked out once a year is a must.
Actually most manufacturers’ warranties require it. A tuned-up furnace will usually save you the cost of the tune-up during the year in energy savings and repair bills. So getting your furnace cleaned and checked is a no brainer. At Beverly Services we offer a Precision Tune-up of your furnace, heatpump, or boiler. Call us today to schedule, 412-851-1000!
Here are a few things we do during furnace clean and check.
16 POINT FALL HEATING TUNE-UP CHECKLIST
- 1. Check air filter media
- 2. Check gas pressure and adjust regulator as needed
- 3. Check temperature rise across heat exchanger
- 4. Clean and adjust pilot assembly
- 5. Vacuum clean burners and controls
- 6. Adjust burner for efficiency
- 7. Check for gas leaks in furnace
- 8. Check heat exchanger for cracks
- 9. Check flue piping
- 10. Check all safety switches and devices
- 11. Check wiring and electrical connections
- 12. Lubricate all moving parts as needed
- 13. Check belt and adjust tension as needed
- 14. Check crankcase heater
- 15. Clean and calibrate thermostat as needed
- 16. Check condensate drain